Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Valen the Outcast: the final issue.

VtO #8 hits shelves today.  This final issue wraps up Valen’s quest to reclaim his soul from the evil necromancer Korrus Null.  So if you want to see if Valen succeeds, make sure to pick it up.  And as always, Scalera’s art is amazing and Van Buren’s colors create a perfectly moody atmosphere. Below is a preview to whet your appetite.

Outcast_08__Page_02Outcast_08__Page_03Outcast_08__Page_04Outcast_08__Page_05Outcast_08__Page_06Outcast_08__Page_07Outcast_08__Page_08Outcast_08__Page_09Outcast_08__Page_10Outcast_08__Page_11

7 comments:

Wolf said...

Finally! I already thought the last issue never would get published. What are your further plans now? Any new book in the pipeline?

Michael Nelson said...

I'm currently working on a collaboration for another BOOM! comic that's still in the early stages, but hope to have some news on new original work before the year is out.

Of course, there is a much bigger project on the horizon that I hope to be able to mention soon. So keep your ears open!

Wolf said...

I am seeing forward eagerly to all of your writing. Ceterum censeo Luciferem esse continuandam.

Wolf said...

So I finally got to read it. It's such a shame it's over, but it was so much fun. I would love to read a follow up about the fate of the survivors eventually. Hope to see more of your writing soon. Ceterum censeo Luciferem esse continuandam.

Wolf said...

So you finally made it to DC. I do not know whether Ravagers is the book I would want you to write, but I will give you the chance to convince me otherwise. Of course I know that it was editorial decision and possibly not your first choice. Some day I would love to see you write Dr. Strange. And I would love to witness the further fate of the surviving ladies from Valen. Ceterum censeo Luciferem esse continuandam.

Wolf said...

Hi MAN! We feel a bit lost here. What about Ravagers? And what about Orphans at Boom!? Ceterum censeo Luciferem esse continuandam.

hemcoined said...

Scalera’s art is amazing and Van Buren’s colors create a perfectly moody atmosphere.
regards
Loading Arm